Tips for a great wax at InBody Beauty Spa:
Please do the following:
1. Wear loose fitting clothes to your appointment.
2. Wax at least 48 hours before important occasions.
3. Allow cuts and abrasions time to heal before waxing.
5. Tell your therapist if you:
i. Are using any of the following medications or any other topical or oral medications that may affect the outcome of a waxing treatment – Accutane, Retin-A, Differin, Glyolic Acid, Renova, Salicylic Acid, Avage, Avita, Strivectin, Tazorac, Pro-Active, Benzoyl Peroxide.
ii. Have had any cosmetic procedures or surgery in the last 3 months.
iii. Have had any problems in the past with waxing.
Please don’t do the following:
1. Do not touch newly waxed skin with bare hands unless they are clean.
2. For at least 24 hours after waxing don’t go in hot tubs, spas, swimming pools, saunas, suntan booths or have a spray tan, sunbathe or workout.
3. For the first 24 hours don’t use creams, lotions, deodorants, perfumes, make-up or any products containing alcohol on the waxed skin (unless your therapist directs you).
4. Do not wax after laser resurfacing or a chemical peel.
5. Wait for up to 6 months after an Accutane treatment before waxing.