A one hour processing time giving you a natural look.
A single treatment $45
SPRAY TAN (COURSE OF 5)
- Exfoliate thoroughly the night before your tan. DO NOT USE SOAP OR ANY PRODUCTS DURING EXFOLIATION PROCESS OTHER THAN A GLOVE.
- Remember to shave/wax the day before tanning to achieve optimum results.
- Do not apply deodorant, moisturizer or wear make-up to your tanning session. These can act as a barrier to your tan and prevent an even absorption.
- Wear loose, dark clothing and underwear to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer in the tan may rub off slightly but will easily wash out of most fabrics. Do not wear jeans or tight pants after the tan has been applied.
- Wear open sandals or thongs to your tanning appointment- no socks or sneakers.
- Although this tan is a 1 hour processing time avoid contact with water for various depth of colour please use this as a guide.
- Light tan – 1 hour.
- Medium tan – 3-4 hours.
- Dark tan – 8 hours or can leave overnight.
- When you first shower you will see colour washing off. This is just the bronzing agent, not your tan.
- Apply a moisturizer as often as required following your post tan shower. Your tan will gradually fade until your next exfoliation and tanning session. Drier skin exfoliates quicker so moisturing between sessions is essential to keep your tan alive.
- Avoid long, Hot showers/baths and pat skin dry. Do not rub!